Association des Entrepreneurs en Maçonnerie du Québec (AEMQ)
Institut de la maçonnerie du Québec (IMQ)
Canadian Masonry Contractors Association (CMCA)
Brick Industry Association
Masonry Institute of America
Masonry Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
National Concrete Masonry Association
Commission des normes, de l'équité,
de la santé et de la sécurité du travai (CNSST)
Commission de la Construction du Québec (CCQ)
Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ)
Les bâtisseurs du millénaire 1999
© 2017 - Maçonnerie ASP (2006) inc.
Be it for an emergency intervention to eliminate a dangerous condition or for a multi-month restoration job, Maçonnerie A.S.P. is able to fill your needs efficiently. We can help you in realizing your jobs within your budget and time limits.
The contract's mode can be a fixed-price contract or a cost-plus contract (time and materials), depending on what is best for the situation. Competitive rates and full transparency will facilitate your management and make your projects pay without sacrificing work quality.
Call on us for a technical expertise or for your needs in the following areas:
• Exploration openings and tactile inspections (Québec bill 122) ;
• Maintenance of siding (surface or in-depth repointing) ;
• Preventive maintenance programs (PMP) ;
• Replacement of stones or portion of stone (shim) or damaged bricks ;
• Repair and consolidation of structural masonry walls (stone, brick, terra cotta) ;
• Grouting (cement slurry) and epoxy injection ;
• Repair and restoration of stones (cracking, delamination, bursting, spalling) ;
• Repair of brick cladding (cracking or bursting) ;
• Facing re-anchoring (Cintec, Helifix, Hilti or others) ;
• Repairing or replacing stone stairs and courtyards ;
• And all the other work related to these jobs.
The metropolitan area is rich in historic buildings, monuments and religious buildings that are a beautiful legacy of our heritage. However with the passage of time and our harsh climatic conditions, some of these treasures are in great need of maintenance and restoration work.
Each of our restoration projects is a new challenge, we are always upgrading and adapting our techniques for each project's needs. We have a good knowledge of the products used in restoration and our employees receive the training necessary in order to properly apply the various elements and products. Our company is accredited for the application of the products "JAHN", "NEOSTONE", "CONSTEC" and "CINTEC" which are increasingly used in restoration.
Our company's expertise enables us to carry out all types of work using bricks, concrete blocks, terra cotta tiles, glass blocks, fieldstone or guillotine cut stone, dressed stone, granite, limestone and prefabricated concrete elements.
The personnel responsible for working on construction sites numbers approximately 60 men and women, assigned to several projects in the metropolitan area. For masonry work on new constructions, we have the necessary resources to establish the estimates, manage the orders and handle the various technical aspects required for the start-up of new construction sites.